LINCD Special sessions are intended to provide a “staging area” for ad hoc, one-off activities that bring students and faculty together to “think and do research” collaboratively and digitally. “Types” in this category might include: a “test-run” of an upcoming conference presentation, an impromptu workshop, a meet-and-greet with special guests, student-initiated/student-led sessions, or any other activities that bring students and faculty together to investigate language.
- Morphosyntax Reading Group (MRG) 16 February 2016
- LINCD Reseach v1.0 1 September 2014
- Sociolinguistics Reading Group (SRG) is back! 21 August 2014
- The all-new sociolinguistics reading group! 17 September 2013
- A Bit of History and an Overview to start things off… 6 September 2013